Corbeil, ENERGY STAR retailer of the year!
Montreal, June 1, 2016.
Corbeil Appliances took home Natural Resources Canada’s “Retailer of the Year – Regional – 2016” award for its efforts in marketing and launching ENERGY STAR appliances. It’s the second time Corbeil has won an ENERGY STAR award. In 2010, the company made headlines by winning an award of excellence in the “Business Partner – Retailer” category in Hydro-Québec’s Energy Wise Competition of Excellence.
Through its constant efforts to promote ENERGY STAR energy-efficient appliances, Corbeil was a particular standout this year. In 2015, the appliance specialist highlighted its energy-efficient products on multiple platforms and in a range of media, including:
- Over 2,300,000 ENERGY STAR-certified household appliance brochures distributed four times a year.
- Advertising on CTV and CTV TWO in the Ottawa region.
- Advertising on the Web throughout the year, with 117 millions views.
- Advertising in the newspaper an average of five times a month
- Promoting through newsletters, approximately nine times a year, sent to over 15,000 subscribers.
- Over 1,250,000 visits to the Corbeil website
“The ENERGY STAR awards demonstrate how Canadian businesses and organizations across the country are driving the transition to a low-carbon, clean-growth economy, growing the number of energy-efficient products and homes in the market and making it easier for consumers to save money and reduce energy use.” – Jim Carr, Canada’s Minister of Natural Resources
Corbeil is proud to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and maximize consumers’ energy consumption. The appliance specialist will continue to innovate with a range of initiatives promoting and encouraging the energy efficiency of ENERGY STAR-certified products.